05 December 2006

'Tis the Season

Time to start putting up the old Christmas Decorations arond the house! I wish I could be back home for Christmas and the awesome hard-core decorations that my Mom is sure to be putting up, especially the frickin' excellent nativity scene complete with geese and camels and what-not, but I'll have to content myself with a few smiling Santas and snowmen made out of felt. Oh well...

P.S. Mom if you're reading this please, please, please, please, please, send me some decoration cookies this year! They would make my Christmas!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kumagoro said...

I'm going to make a gingerbread house!!

12 December, 2006 11:15  
Blogger Becki said...

Awesome! I am so psyched! Those cookies are my absolute favorite holiday tradition. I'm always telling my students about them.

15 December, 2006 09:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home