02 February 2010

Osaka: Of Lolitas and Macarons


Last Monday Rin and I went in to Osaka to do some textbook shopping and we saw a pink Goth-Loli at the station. The picture's a little blurry 'cause I took it from kinda far away but I hope you like it.


We also went in search of macarons and found paradise on earth. A few weeks ago my friends Shiho and Naoko gave me a box of the most delicious macarons ever and said they were from the Hankyu Department Store. I went there but they didn't have the same ones, but fortunately they had even MORE delicious ones (if that's even possible). I had a cassis-violet, a yuzu (a type of citron) and a raspberry chocolate macaron. Perfection!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

What a gorgeous variety - it must have taken you some time to decide. Hope Sho-chan chose something different so you could each have a taste-fest!

03 February, 2010 02:55  
Blogger Joanne said...

The Goth-Loli looks quite expertly put together, even at a distance. I admire her dedication to her style.
As for the Kit-Kats, don't you think they are all *meant* to be very subtle variations on white chocolate? I'm with you, though - I would enjoy a stronger flavor.

03 February, 2010 03:00  
Blogger Becki said...

Unfortunately Shoichi didn't come with us it was just me and Rin.

04 February, 2010 10:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home