28 February 2006

La Langue Française


I think I must be crazy! Today is my day off and I booked 8 (count'em eight) lessons of French and Spanish on the TV-phone today...

PS- Update: I actually booked ten! Seven French (including two challenge lessons) and three Spanish, and by the end of the day my brains had turned to complete mush. I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment. And, for the first time I encountered another gai-jin in my lesson. Whenever I have a lesson the Japanese students are always very surprised to have a gai-jin in the lesson with them but this time there were two of us! The other gai-jin was a very nice English girl named Anna who was also very surprised.

C'est la vie!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

You know, you're right!

That woulda been majorly sweet!

01 March, 2006 00:45  
Blogger Becki said...

You know I had exactly the same thought when I saw this picture! That's why I chose it!

"You monkeys, you! You give me back my hats!"

The verifier does seem to have a penchant for very long words recently I wonder what gives?

03 March, 2006 09:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home