07 March 2006

Just Nuke It!


I recently bought a microwave at a sayonara sale for one of the teachers from Takarazuka, but it turned out to be a bit of a lemon. Erica and I got it hooked up and then spent about 10 minutes randomly pushing buttons to try to get the $%&' thing to start, but to no avail. Finally I thwumped the door closed extra-hard and it miraculously started! We soon discovered that the door was unbalanced and have since remedied the problem by propping it open with my Spanish dictionary. (I guess it finally came in handy after all.)

Over and out! Goog Niter

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger kumagoro said...

Wow, that radiation looks pretty toxic. Hope it won't sterilize us or something!

07 March, 2006 00:30  
Blogger Becki said...

Yup- squiggly, wiggly lines equals toxic radiation. One of the first rules of comics!

07 March, 2006 00:40  
Blogger Becki said...

Some of my students read this blog, so I don't want to expose them to foul langauge, yknow?

07 March, 2006 07:55  
Blogger Fancy L said...

Wow. I thought I heard every pun in the book from you John. I was wrong.

Well done. *clap clap*

Oh, and your microwave looks craptastic, but in a good way.

07 March, 2006 22:58  
Blogger Becki said...

Nah dude, that's 'fowl language'.

07 March, 2006 23:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home