12 August 2006

Blog Contest #2

I was over at Yakko hanging out and playing Mah Jong the other night when Non-chan offered me a piece of chocolate. It was a pretty standard crispy-style of chocolate, kind of like a Japanese Nestle Crunch, but I almost died when I saw the box.

Chest Crunch Chocolate...

Engrish Rocks! Fuuu---

So here's the contest, work your evil little brains and see what kind of chocolately double-entendrey goodness you can come up with for a slogan for Chest Chocolate.

Goog Morninger!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Fancy L said...

"From the forest on the mounds near Lake Titikaka, we bring you the most succulent and sweet cocoa you'll ever wrap your lips around. You'll be licking Chest all night long, and you'll still want more."

13 August, 2006 19:30  
Blogger Becki said...

I knew someone would come up with that, I'm a little ashamed it was my mom...

15 August, 2006 01:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home