30 June 2006

No, Miss Larson, I expect you to die....


Um, so today I took the advice of one of my students and tried the kickboxing class at the Konami Gym.

Woo hoo!

It was a work-out and a half, let me tell you, especially for the newly fitness-conscious such as myself. We did all kind of kicks and punches and hopped around a lot to bad techno music and Cher remixes. The instructor was really cool though and he was kind enough to stop each set for a cooling-down and toweling off break right before I thought I was going to die from an exploded heart, so that was good. It was pretty hard, but fun!

(P.S. Is it morally wrong of me to actually like techno remixes of Cher? I feel that it must be...)

(P.P.S. Before you say anything, yes, I know that I suck at photoshop...)

Goog Niter

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kumagoro said...

Do you belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve in life after love.... My mom likes Cher.

30 June, 2006 02:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home