20 June 2006

Only 2 weeks

Two weeks from today, I will be going home for the first time in a year. I am soooooo excited. In fact I spent today packing my bags so I am ready to skip out the door on the 4th. They're all packed with summery clothes and lots of goodies for the folks back home. (If anybody has any last requests for Japanesey-type things, let me know and I'll be happy to oblige!) And just as I write this very blog entry the last present for my little cutie-nieces was delivered by amazon. Yeah! I can't wait to go home. Swimming in the pool and eating delicious home-cooked food, here I come! Woo-hoo!

Goog Afternooner!

P.S. I also packed a new little Japanese friend for the girls ( LoL... just kidding)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger kumagoro said...

You won't be able to get that baby through customs. Just a heads up.

20 June, 2006 21:07  
Blogger Becki said...

I knew you guys loved them, so I actually stocked up already, LOL!
But if you have a particular flavor you want me to get let me know. I'm going to the shop that sells them to get some other stuff this weekend anyway, so I could pick them up while I'm there.

21 June, 2006 22:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home