13 March 2007

The End of an Era


Yesterday was my last day at Okaba, and it felt very strange to say godbye to everyone. It was especially hard to say goodbye to the kids. One of the little boys said 'I love you' to me in English, and I started to cry right there. (I actually cried quite a few times my last week, usually at some sweet thing one of the kids said). I really enjoyed working at Okaba for 3 1/2 years and I'm going to miss all of the students, teachers and staff. I couldn't have asked for a better school. Goodbye everyone!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On to bigger and better things! Congrats Big Sis!

15 March, 2007 11:31  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Thanks Becki-san, for supporting *all* of our dreams.

16 March, 2007 20:04  
Blogger Joanne said...

The things you learned and the friends you made there will always be part of you, Becki - a great three years!

17 March, 2007 05:52  
Blogger Fancy L said...

Congrats on moving up in the world.
*jealous*

18 March, 2007 13:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home