23 March 2006

Shock! Horror!

Yesterday the Man from Mongolia was taken down by Hakuho (he's gonna need his own nickname pretty soon...) leaving the younger Mongolian in sole possesion of the field. Today Asa's going up against Kaiou and Hakuho's taking on Tochiazuma (whose Yokozuna dreams have been pretty well squashed by now), but I can't see either of them losing. I do hope we get to see a final showdown on Senshuuraku!!! (Remember Asa's sudden death showdown with Hokutouriki a while back? Exciting stuff!)

In other news, there seems to have been talk of Kaiou retiring if he doesn't manage to post a winning record this tourney. I think it's apparent to everyone he's no longer at his best, but he's a great wrestler, and from all accounts a great guy as well, and will be truly missed.

Goog Afternooner

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kumagoro said...

I like big butts and I cannot lie!

23 March, 2006 21:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home