02 April 2006

L'arc-en-ciel (No, not the band)


So we've been having some pretty freaky weather round about Sanda lately. It gets warm and then cold and then chilly and then freezing and then warm again, and two days ago it snowed! It must be global warming or something.
Anyway last Tuesday we had a hellacious thunder-storm that just came up out of the blue and disappeared just as quickly. It was bucketing down outside when I got on the train at Sanda, but when I got out at Takarazuka it was a beautiful spring day complete with a lovely rainbow. Luckily I had my camera-phone, so I snapped a pic, a lot of the passers-by were doing the same...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger kumagoro said...

Somewheeeeeere over the rainbow...
That's a pretty nice photo. But where are the little folk?

02 April, 2006 22:25  
Blogger Fancy L said...

Kirei yo!

06 April, 2006 22:32  
Blogger Becki said...

arigatou

06 April, 2006 22:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home