02 June 2007

If you need me I'll be PSPing!


I had an awesome birthday this year and one of the awesome things I got was a brand-spankin' new hot-pink PSP! Hells yeah!

Shoichi got it for me so we could play Monster Hunter together, but the truth is I've mostly been playing Final Fantasy Tactics, which was recently re-released for the PSP and is my most favoritest game ever. The graphics are way better than the DS and you can watch movies on it too. I don't think they've released a whole lot of movies yet, but I know you can watch Harry Potter, so there you go!

Goog afternooner!

PS to Mom: I promise I will put up the house pics soon, but it's a little Mendokusai uploading them from my phone by hand.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you take a break from psping check out TMBG new release The Else (only available on itunes for now)- i really like it and i haven't liked anything really since Flood - love you

07 June, 2007 05:01  
Blogger chihiro said...

hello!!
私のサイトのリンクに、ベッキーのblogをリンクさせちゃったよ♪

07 June, 2007 11:09  
Blogger Becki said...

Julie-
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out!

I can't wait to see you guys again!

07 June, 2007 13:50  
Blogger Becki said...

ちひろちゃん、
リンクありがとう!(*^_^*)

あたしもちひろちゃんのblogにリンクしちゃっていいかな?

07 June, 2007 13:52  
Blogger chihiro said...

もちろんOK!!!
いいとも~~~~~♪

では、今日の夜にね~!!

07 June, 2007 14:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home