20 April 2007

Grocery Shopping!


Here for your reading amazement is a thrilling and chilling tale of my journey....to the grocery store!!!!

This morning I went shopping at the Gyomu Super (near Sanda Bowl) and got really, really cheap udon again! Only ¥18 per pack! (That's $0.15 to you folks back in the States.) I also got some Yuzu tea (above), which I've been wanting to try for a while, and some frozen veggie croquettes, which I love but am too lazy to figure out how to make myself. The only thing I was a little disappointed about was that they didn't have any Tofu-Hamburger mix. I figured all supermarkets had it, but I guess not. They didn't have any at the Kirindo where I stopped on the way back either! WTF! I did pick up some sweet orange-flavored Calpis there, though, so I guess it's OK.

Thus ends the saga of my trip to Gyomu Super.

Thank you...

Goog Afternooner.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kumagoro said...

I demand a sequel! Let the saga continue...

27 April, 2007 08:46  
Blogger Becki said...

Maybe next time I'll write about my mind-blowing adventures at the conbini.

27 April, 2007 12:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home