08 November 2007

4-eyes


I know I promised I would get around to putting up the sumo pics, and writing about our day at the sumo but with the dog and various appointments and all the new students that have joined I don't really have time to sit down and write it out in the detail it deserves. So for the moment here is a picture of me wearing my new glasses.

I went tot he eye doctor last weekend and he said that I needed them and so here they are. I'm still not quite used to them yet and I feel a little wonky going downstairs and things like that.

Goog afternooner!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Hey 4-eyes! They look schoolmarmish and rakish at once - great choice!
So, more students? Nova going nova create some new opportunities for Yes!English?
And you've had a dog for 1 month and already you're using it as an excuse? You catch on fast...

12 November, 2007 07:34  
Blogger Fancy L said...

You finally look the part of the well-read nerd that you are. :P

They suit you.

13 November, 2007 01:44  
Blogger Becki said...

Mom, Thanks!
I heard you've been having some dog troubles of your own as well. Skype me and let's chat!

Luke-Thanks!
BTW Can you give me the address to your blog again?

13 November, 2007 10:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

off the subject, but any ideas for christmas present for your hubby?

27 November, 2007 00:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw - can you send me your email address - i have 2 and i don't know which one is correct

thanks
xoxo

27 November, 2007 00:26  
Blogger Becki said...

Julie,
I'm getting him a DS, but he really loves travel, so a book about travel might be good with lots of pictures.

30 November, 2007 15:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sexy librarian alert!!

26 December, 2007 04:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home