14 March 2008

David Gets Funky in Singapore


I saw this fascinating photo on Yahoo Japan's front page today and thought I would share it with you all.

I also thought I'd fool around with Google's machine translator and see if it's gotten any better, and it has...
... a little. Enjoy!

Singapore National Museum in towering giant statue. Indonesia is making people. This work was 8.5 meters in height, embroidered fabric surface is covered with June 8 to be released.

(Needs work, but still better than it used to be. That should actually read:'A giant statue of David towers over the scene at the Singapore National Museum. This artwork, created by Indonesians, is 8.5 meters high and its surface is covered in embroidered fabric. It's open to the public until June 8th.')

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Poor David with his hideous skin condition! He seems more fungusy than funky.

A. Philistine

16 March, 2008 14:07  
Blogger Becki said...

You know David, He's a real fun guy!

(Did I just type that???)

16 March, 2008 17:18  
Blogger Joanne said...

I suspect you got this malady from your dad, a real pun guy!

17 March, 2008 00:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home