13 February 2009

Chocomania!!!!


Today is Valentine's Day and you know what that means....

Chocolate, chocolate, and just for the flying heck of it all, a lil' more chocolate. I know a lot of single people like to hate on Valentine's but I never did, even when I was a lonely singleton myself. Who needs a boyfriend when you can console yourself with a 24 pack of Russell Stover chocolate creams, or even better: a Godiva sampler.

I love you Valentine's Day. I love you chocolate. (Second only of course to my wonderful sweet Sho-chan, my shy Baby X, my fantastic family back in the States, and my lovely Rosie).

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here! Here! I seconded that! Happy Chocolate day!
Love you! Eat up! This year you eat choc for two!
Love you! Little Big sister

15 February, 2009 06:59  
Blogger Joanne said...

Hey, Becki! They brought me a new modem, so now I can check your blog again! Happy Valentine's Day (And yes, I see chocolatey sweetness in your future. The name "Russell" floats into this vision...but Shoichi need not fear!)

17 February, 2009 05:08  
Blogger Becki said...

Whooo ha!

17 February, 2009 09:30  
Blogger mh said...

Hey Becki. Chocolate didn't come into my Valentine's Day picture, unfortunately. Instead, I had dinner with Hiroko and her new boyfriend David. It wasn't as awkward as that might sound-- there was another couple there, for one thing--, but I did wake up the next day with a hangover from the "special fortified wine from the Azores" that the David served.

20 February, 2009 06:43  
Blogger Becki said...

Hey Matt! Good to hear from you. That does sound awkward but good on you for being able to handle it.

Next time you feel like you might get a hangover here is my advice:
Before crashing for the night, drink a big glass of water, eat two umeboshi, and take two aspirin. You'll be right as rain in the morning unless you really and truly overdid it.

20 February, 2009 12:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home