11 October 2005

iTunes

So, my current project is to transfer my whole CD collection to my computer. I've got about half done so far, but a bunch of the CDs I first got when I was on home-stay are those little mini-CDs and I'm afraid to try sticking them in my computer in case they get stuck in there and I can't get them back out again. So I've enlisted Erica's help since she has the style of computer where a little tray shoots out for you to put the CD whereas mine just has a little slot.

Once I get everything on the computer then I'll burn some discs, (I already burnt one of Bollywood Songs to play as the BGM at Okaba) so if anyone wants me to mail them a J-pop mix CD, (I'm mostly thinking Mom here) just let me know.

P.S. This monkey has nothing to do with anything, but when I did a Google image search (which is how I get most of my pictures, shhh...) for CDs it came up and I thought it was cute. (PS the picture up now is not the original i-tunes monkey, but a new monkey I found somewhere else.)

Finish.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

OMG! You actually posted on my blog! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
I will burn a CD for you right away, just tell me what songs you want.

15 October, 2005 20:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home