15 June 2009

At the hospital

Sho-chan, Mom and I are all at the hospital now, biding our time. The contractions have started coming fast and furious, and I've decided to stay for the night, rather than go back home and have to come again in the middle of the night. (I just had a contraction while writing this blog entry in fact and had to stand up and waddle around like a penguin, breathing out my mouth. Foo..Foo... fooooooo.)

The hopsital staff are really great and they encouraged us to go out and have something to eat while it was still possible, which we did. We headed down to the sushi-go-round for some pre-celebration sushi, stuffed ourselves and came back. I think we must've slightly freaked out the other patrons though, since I had to keep grabbing Sh-chan's arm and squeezing it and grimacing. (I saved the penguin dance for inside the hospital at least!)

This will probably be the last pre-birth update, so wish me luck!

Goog Niter!!!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Dad and Julie said...

Good luck, hon, Can't wait to see Rintarou..

Love you

Dad and Julie

15 June, 2009 20:19  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck Becki. You'll do great!

15 June, 2009 21:11  
Blogger Paul YM said...

FOO FOO FOOOOOO! Go Rintarou!

15 June, 2009 21:13  
Blogger Becki said...

Thanks everybody! I'll update with a picture if I have any free time tomorrow.

16 June, 2009 21:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home