12 October 2005

Ahh... The Wonders of Babelfish

Here's that last post again run through Spanish, then French and then back into English, just for laughs.

My current project is so much to transfer my complete collection from CD to my computer. I have on the half made until now, but a handle of CDs that I initially obtained in when it was jemaison- remain I am that small minis-CDs and am alarmed to try to stick it in my computer to the case 0ù it obtains stuck inside there and I then not to obtain it I withdraw myself another time. I enumerated the assistance of Erica so much since it has the style of the computer where launchings what is small of a plate towards outside so that you put CD while the mine has hardly a small groove.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kumagoro said...

This was a big determination of place. It has the better ideas. Likes he blog.

12 October, 2005 01:46  
Blogger Fancy L said...

It makes all the sense in the world.

14 October, 2005 01:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home