25 October 2005

Day Off

So, today was my day off and I spent the day running errands, paying bills etc. Very relaxing. Then Erica and I went to the Kippy Mall and did some shopping and had some lunch. The Italian restaurant on the 5th floor (4th?) is pretty good and they had a really yummy 4 cheese and sweet potato pizza. (If that sounds weird to you, you haven't spent enough time in Japan, because as everyone loves to remark, bizarre pizza toppings are one of the hallmarks of traditional Japanese culture.) On the way home we saw some beautiful goldenrod (I think) flowers growing in an abandoned lot, so I had to take a picture, which I'm now using for the wallpaper on my mobile!

Now I'm off to Osaka for dinner with a friend.

Goog Afternooner!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger kumagoro said...

I think eating all that cheese will make me sad in an hour or two :(

25 October, 2005 17:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo,I wanna eat those pizza!
Anyway, you took a picture of tall goldenrod(we call it せいたかあわだち草). They are so beautiful,but some japanese hate them.Because they trigger pollinosis. Take care,
Becki!

p.s I can't make a blog.
It is too difficult for me.

25 October, 2005 21:47  
Blogger Becki said...

Thanks for your comment again, Yuka!
I have heard that those plants can cause allergies too, but I am lucky, I am not allergic to anything!

25 October, 2005 23:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home