25 October 2005

Good News and Bad News

The good news is that it's finally getting to be a bit chilly. In fact recently it's gotten QUITE chilly, QUITE amazingly quickly. The bad news is that I seem to be coming down with a cold. I guess it's better to get one on the weekend so I don't have to miss work, but still I hope it's not a bad one. I've been relatively cold-free since I quit smoking in January but... knock on wood.

Wow, what a terribly exciting post! Well waddaya want? I said I'm coming down with a cold, didn't I?

Goog Niter!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Fancy L said...

See. There's where you and I differ. You are glad you don't have to miss work, and I am more than happy taking a day off when I'm sick. Work sucks!

25 October, 2005 04:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you be better by December 11? If so, may I stop by?

25 October, 2005 06:58  
Blogger kumagoro said...

I see there's verfification stuff now. Thats makes it a little more difficult for me to spam you, but I will try.

25 October, 2005 09:56  
Blogger Becki said...

Yeah, I wanted people to be able to comment who aren't blogspot members, 'cause I suspect the main reason my dad is not commenting is that he's too lazy to set up an account...
The kind of weird thing is I have to verfiy a word for my own blog...

25 October, 2005 13:38  
Blogger Granny D said...

It takes all of 2 seconds to set up an account. I will bug your dad. I promise he will make a comment sometime soon.

26 October, 2005 01:22  
Blogger Becki said...

Julie-
Thanks could you e-mail me your guys' address as well? I've been wanting to send Dad a birthday card but no on will tell me his address and my phone card ran out of minutes....

26 October, 2005 03:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home