06 April 2006

Hokusai's 36 views of Boob Mountain





By popular demand, here are all the pictures of Boob Mountain Park (otherwise known as Oppai-yama Kouen) I could google up. As you can see, Boob Mountain gets its name from the distinctive shape of the seats found there. The final picture shows the sculpture I described in my last post, which apparently was designed as a monument to the shopkeepers who lost their lives in the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake, and represents 'Love'...

Goog Niter to all!

PS to Mom: Did you know the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthqukae happened on your birthday?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

Unfortunately these were the only ones I could find on Google Image...

Thanks for the cook-book BTW I'm gonna send you a post card this weekend!

08 April, 2006 09:29  
Blogger Fancy L said...

Thanks for the boobs. How did you get the *star* in your title?

When I google "boob" I get a lot of other "interesting" pictures.

09 April, 2006 09:24  
Blogger Becki said...

Luke-
It's part of the Japanese fonts. They all have cool little symbols like that!

☆※☎♪♡♂♀∞♬♠♣Ω

See!

09 April, 2006 10:36  
Blogger Becki said...

Mom-

You can always just cut and paste.

That's what I always do when I need to write something in French. I have no idea how to get all the little accent marks to appear so I just go to some French site and copy them.

10 April, 2006 12:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home