07 April 2009

♪か・わ・い・い♪

OMFG! Look at this dress! I almost wish we had had a wedding just so I could twirl around before all and sundry in the distilled awesomeness that is a Hello Kitty pink rose after-party gown.


How did I come across this you might ask? To commemorate the baby's birth I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of Hello Kitty, Dear Daniel and a baby Kitty and I was looking for ideas. This came up in a GIS for Kitty and Daniel. I'm soooooooo jealous of any girl who got to wear this dress.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul YM said...

Hey! Those are my pajamas!

08 April, 2009 00:39  
Anonymous Julie said...

awesomeness!!

08 April, 2009 01:31  
Anonymous john said...

The word Kitch doesn't seem to do justice to that dress

08 April, 2009 02:44  
Blogger Joanne said...

Truly a gown that goes beyond fashion or cuteness to reach the sweet innocence of little-girl "fanciness" - twirl on, Kitty-chan!

08 April, 2009 10:54  
Blogger Becki said...

Wow! I didn't expect such a big quick response.
I guess I'll have to post stupid stuff like this more often.

08 April, 2009 15:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home