02 April 2009

I'm big, but I'm not THAT big

I requested a few weeks ago for my mom to send me some maternity clothes, as I was having difficulty finding ones in my size over here. Well, she came through with some lovely blouses (see below w/ Asashoryu) and a nice pair of black pants, but the jeans were another story. There must have been a mixup at the factory, because the jeans she sent, which were labelled 2X were HUGE! Not just big, but really comically gigantic. I pity the person who would actually fit these pants. Scroll down to see them in all their glory.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



HOLY TROUSERS BATMAN!!! Those are some hugamongous pants!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Those are truly the biggest pants I have ever seen. They are bigger than some hotel rooms! They must have slipped by quality control at the factory.
Seeing your friends wearing them gives me an idea for a new line of stylish togs for conjoined twins...

05 April, 2009 05:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home