15 April 2009

Choco-baby


This Sunday we went to Stephanie's house to see the latest litter of lab puppies, and were they ever cute! Her dog Missy just had a litter of six, four boys and two girls, five black and one chocolate. They were only born a few days ago, so their eyes and ears were still closed tightly but they were sooooo sweet. Another one of her dogs, Tim-Tam is due later this week too, so they'll be swimming in puppies! The picture above is Sho-chan holding the one chocolate baby girl.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Julie said...

cute puppies. how'd you get the girl who played with fire? not available here until july

15 April, 2009 23:16  
Blogger Becki said...

I knew you would be jealous! Mwa ha ha ha!

I just went to the book store and picked it up. Want me to send you a copy?

16 April, 2009 10:28  
Anonymous john said...

Check me out surfing the web on my phone!

17 April, 2009 23:44  
Blogger kumagoro said...

I thought your baby would be less hairy! but congrats anyhow!

/wordstiv

21 April, 2009 11:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home