26 October 2005

Day Off: Part Two

I just got back from having dinner in Osaka. I've been going to Kobe a lot lately but I haven't been to Osaka at all, so it was nice to see the city again and I'm proud to say I somehow managed to elude the Siren song of Kinokuniya.

Also the long train ride to and from gave me ample reading time so I've almost finished 'Elizabeth and Mary'. I have to admit I really enjoy long train rides for exactly that reason. In fact, I've been known to take the local rather than the express just to have more time to sit and enjoy the feeling of have a nice long relaxing read on the train.

So hopefully I will finish 'Elizabeth and Mary' tonight and have a review up by either tomorrow or Thursday.



Goog Niter!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

私はずっと悪い男の子である。 I couldn't remember your email address. Which one is best.

26 October, 2005 08:23  
Blogger Becki said...

Dad-

Is that you?

Did you translate that with babel-fish or something? It sounds really weird. I think maybe you must be trying to say "I'm always a bad boy".

I will send you my adrress in an e-mail, yours hasn't changed right? But you don't need to send me your street address, 'cause Julie sent it this morning.

Thanks for finally leaving a message!

-Becki

26 October, 2005 16:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More pictures of you!!! More pictures of your world!! Have to say... Love the book reviews! ( very clever missy, this is the newest form of guilt trip...the blog guilt trip! Mom would be proud!

28 October, 2005 04:56  
Blogger Becki said...

Dad-
I'm glad you like the reviews. I'll see what I can do about getting some more pictures up. If you want there's one that Erica took of us fooling around at the video store last night on her blog, you can just click the link that says "Erica's blog".

Oh and I can tell it's you from the comments but could you sign 'em anyway... Just 'cause...

-Becki

28 October, 2005 19:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becki, that last message was from Kate!

03 November, 2005 00:27  
Blogger Becki said...

Then the both of you should sign your messages!

03 November, 2005 02:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home