13 April 2006

Bibliophilia (or is it really Bibliomania?)


Last May I started a book journal; no real reason for it, I just thought it would be fun to record my impressions and see how many books I actually get through per week, per month etc. Well, it's almost a year later and I'm now on book #96. Hopefully I'll be able to hit 100 before the end of April.

So my new project, starting tonight is to blog a short (probably extremely short) review along with a rating for each of the 100 books!

P.S. This will be done on a separate blog, the link for which you can find at the top of the links list on the right!

Goog Eveninger!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger kumagoro said...

I wish you well in your future endeavor. I look forward to reading your reviews... maybe :P

14 April, 2006 16:21  
Blogger Becki said...

Umm... actually I'm gonna be putting them on a whole nother blog. You can check it out if you want.

www.honnomushi.blogspot.com

14 April, 2006 19:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home